Valuation of Listed & Unlisted Entities for Transactions (i.e. Mergers & Acquisitions, Demergers and
Slump Sale), Financial Reporting and Regulatory purposes (i.e. Compliance with Income Tax, FEMA
Regulations for Inbound & Outbound Investments, Companies Act).
2. Working on Fairness Opinion, Offer Documents and transactions like Open Offer under SEBI
3. Preparation of detailed Financial / Business Model.
4. Carrying out Financial Due Diligence for various transactions like IPO, Transaction Advisory, M&A
5. Preparation of Financial, Business Approvals & Litigations Chapter which mainly includes
preparation of restated financials of the company for the purpose of filing Offer Documents like
Draft Prospectus, DRHP and Prospectus.
6. Analysing financial information, linking the financial statements in Excel, analysing transactions,
performing sensitivity analysis, creating valuation model and doing ad hoc analysis.
7. Assisting the Accounts team of the Organisation for closing and finalizing its financial results.
8. Coordination and follow-up with the Clients.
9. Develop a thorough understanding of Company’s Services, Client categories.
10. Staying up-to-date with various notifications, updates and movements in the financial markets.
Attending seminars, webinars and social events.
11. Preparation of Newsletter, Investor Pitch Deck and Presentation.
12. Attending meetings and giving presentations.
13. Tracking Competitors activities and providing valuable inputs.
14. Any other role/responsibility (if any) as demanded from the Candidate by the management during
the course of Candidate’s tenure.
15. Proven work experience in the field of Valuations, Due Diligence or Transaction Advisory or
similar role in Consultancy sector like CA Firm or Business Consultancy Firm.
16. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Internet and Hands-on experience with accounting
software or ERP like Tally.
17. Knowledge of corporate law.
18. Knowledge of LAW
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Banking Manager Finance Manager Finance Officer Corporate law|
Category I Merchant Banker
|About Company||Limited Company, Category I Merchant Banker registered with the SEBI and aims to provide a one-stop solution for various investment banking & advisory services. It provides array of services for listed and unlisted companies; such as Valuations, Issue Management, Open Offers, Corporate Advisory and Debt Syndication|
|Contact Person||Ms. Divya|