• 2-4 years’ experience for Technical Sales of Flow Measuring Instruments for Liquids, Compressed Air and Gases with knowledge to Calibration Instruments in Process Industry.
• Services cum Installation with technical skill will be added advantage.
• Candidate should be technically sound for pressure, temperature, flow, flow meter basics, calibration and customized solutions for low flow application for liquid and gas.
• Experience in segments e.g. Automobile, Textile, Pharma, F&B, Steel Plant, Defence Sector is mandatory or worked in utility and maintenance department and willing to take challenge in Technical Sale.
• To achieve given company target product wise and segment wise and maintain current clients
• Technical Support to existing customers and sales visits in all segments.
• To find out OEM customers for low flow applications in F&B segments
• Identify and resolve client concerns for saving of Compressed Air Energy and Electrical Energy, wherever compressed air/gases used is our customer
• Participate in marketing events such as exhibitions, seminars in India
• Generating the enquiries with past experience customer data in similar field and sales
lead will be given by our internal marketing department.
• Influencing the products specification and USP of our products.
• Preparing application notes, presentation for developing new OEM’s and write-up with the help of in-house sales and marketing department.
• To prepare the sales funnel after prospecting the customers in each of the applicable customer segments and products focused, providing the market feedback on market requirements and solution providing prospects in our business segments.
2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
2 - 4 Years
Professional Degree, B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E
TECHNICAL SALESOIL AND GASAUTOMOBILETEXTILEPHARMAFLOW MEASURING INSTRUMENTS